This page contains the terms of delivery and payment applied by Nominette B.V. as registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 17027478,
BTW nr.: BE 0817357731.
- The following terms of delivery and payment apply to all our deliveries and services.
- All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements covered by these general terms and conditions as well as these terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law only.
All prices are shown in euro, 21% Belgian VAT non included (with the exception of facemasks, on which 6% VAT is calculated). Only at the end of the ordering process, if applicable, VAT will be charged.
Shipping costs are not directly included, these costs will be charged at the end of the ordering process.
3. Shipping costs
- Nominette B.V. will invoice postal charges for shipping the labels.
- Postal charges amount to € 4,- (regardless of the number of packages).
- Depending upon the number of articles, your order will be delivered in an envelope or package.
- Once your order has been placed, it is not possible to add more packages to your order.
- We send shipments by post or by carrier.
- After your order has been placed, you will immediately receive a confirmation from us by e-mail with an overview of the order and an order number.
- Every order will be delivered only after payment has been made.
- You can make payment immediately via PayPal or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
- If you pay by credit card, the money is debited directly at the time of payment.
- All articles will be dispatched by post or carrier (the option you chose) within 4 working days after receipt of the authorized payment.
- Confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Nominette cannot be held liable for deviations from the specified delivery time and/or damage caused by post or carrier.
- Nominette is not responsible for delays due to customs formalities.
Unfortunately, goods cannot be returned, as the products are of a personalized nature.
The right of cancellation therefore does not apply. The sale is final after payment.
- Nominette B.V. cannot be held liable for damage which may result from the use of products delivered by us. Nominette B.V. cannot be held liable for any damage of a physical, material or immaterial nature caused by improper use of the products sold by us.
- Nominette B.V cannot be held liable for damage caused to goods during the process of attaching labels to them by ironing or sewing them on.
- The contents of this site have been prepared with the greatest possible care. However, Nominette B.V. cannot exclude the possibility that some of the information may be incorrect and/or incomplete. Nominette B.V. cannot be held liable for the consequences of any incorrect or incomplete information on its website.
- Nominette B.V. cannot be held responsible for any colour deviations resulting from viewing screen quality.
- Nominette B.V. cannot be held liable for any consequences of a delayed delivery of the order, for typing errors or inaccuracies in the text filled in by the customer and for errors in the address and/or delivery address.
Nominette B.V. aims to keep its clients satisfied. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please submit them to us.
In order to be able to help you and find a mutually suitable solution, we kindly ask you to send us your complaint by e-mail email@example.com or call us at +3253827770. In order to be able to assess the complaint properly, we ask you to eventually return the shipment to us by registered mail within 8 days of receipt. If this doesn’t lead to a solution, you can file your complaint at Stichting WebwinkelKeur. It is also possible for consumers within the EU to report disputes via the European Commission's ODR platform, which can be found on http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The quantity delivered may deviate by 5% (more or less) from the quantity ordered. The length and width of the products may deviate by 10% from the agreed-upon length and width. No guarantee can be given that the model will be completely reproduced.
All copyrights and other rights and entitlements are reserved. Nothing from this website may be copied, stored or distributed without written permission from Nominette B.V.